Owner Anna Robbie and Winemaker James McElrea invite you to join our prestigious club offering exclusive benefits with a personalised experience.
Our wines are made using premium French oak barrels which are replaced over three year cycles. The age of the barrels delivers a unique finish to our Pinot Noir which contributes both to the complexity and richness of the wine. Our Pinot Noir is aged in these barrels for fourteen months, before a final barrel trial is completed and the perfect blend of the vintage created and ultimately bottled.
Where it is common practice for makers and owners to then age our wines for a further 12 to 18 months prior to releasing the wines, Barrel Owners will be able to able to draw from their collection early or choose to continue to store in our temperature controlled facility until the following March.
• A complimentary case of your choice of current vintage wine upon barrel purchase and an additional case per year that your barrel is in use
• Complimentary team entry of four players in the Mount Michael Autumn Classic
• The opportunity to taste your wine as it develops, by appointment enjoy private barrel tastings with winemaker James McElrea
• Invitation to wine club exclusive events in addition to special Barrel Owners events, including the Grand Barrel Trail.
• Free tastings and 20% discount on all current vintage wines
• Pre-release notice of new products
For your next event, whether it be to enjoy a special day, a gift to your nearest and dearest or to thank colleagues with an addition to their wine cellar, we are pleased to present the below wine package;
• Design and production of customised front labels to include your name and event
• Free delivery of the wine NZ wide
• A complimentary bottle of the current vintage Reserve Pinot Noir
• Prices start at $1570
• Five case minimum, this can be made up of Pinot Gris, Pinot Rosé, Estate Pinot Noir or Reserve Pinot Noir
• 5% Discount on purchases of five cases or more
• 10% Discount on purchases of ten cases or more
• Wines are subject to ability, personalised labelling will take a minimum of 4 weeks lead time.
Purchase the barrel pristine and follow its three-year vintage journey. The process will provide an insight into the complexity and nuances of winemaking. This membership will provide 25 cases of Pinot Noir every year for three years and includes the benefits of The Enthusiast membership along with these exclusive benefits;
• Barrel adorned with customised plate, engraved with your name or message of your choice.
• The choice to alternatively bottle and label magnum bottles in place of 750ml Premium Burgundy bottles, magnums are hand waxed at no additional charge
• After the 3 years of use, you will be presented with the empty barrel to keep
• Offered priority choice to renew membership.
A one-year entry level ownership for the purchase of the wine within the barrel exclusively. This allows the barrels to be aged and used for a further two years whilst still providing an exclusive access for you the wine enthusiast, a taste of our making process.
The Enthusiast is provided with 25 cases of Pinot Noir which will be:
• Bottled into Premium Burgundy bottles
• Customised front label to accompanied by the Mount Michael Golden Peaks floating above. The standard rear label with wine makers notes and regulatory information will be supplied.
• Packaged into Mount Michael branded 12 packs
• Complimentary one year’s storage in the Wine Solutions temperature controlled warehouse facility
• Free shipping NZ wide
• The opportunity to extend commitment year by year to experience the lifespan of the barrel and the wine it produces (subject to availability)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original undamaged packaging.Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 10 Pinot Noir Drive, Cromwell, Central Otago New Zealand.Gifts
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.Shipping
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 5A Lowburn Valley Road Cromwell Otago NZ 9384
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.SECTION 2 - CONSENT How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at:
Mount Michael Wines
10 Pinot Noir Drive, Central Otago NZ 9384SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.SECTION 4 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are over 18 years old. Please drink responsibly.QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at
[email protected] or by mail at;
Mount Michael Wines
10 Pinot Noir Drive Cromwell Otago NZ 9384